Arc. Obekpa Recieves Royal Endorsement form Ochi-doma -By Owen Enemari.
An aspirant for the Benue State 2027 governorship election, Arc. Anthony Ejeh Obekpa, has received royal blessings from Och’Idoma, Chief John Eliagwu, at his palace in Otukpo, where he articulated his intention to the Och’Idoma regarding his aspiration to contest in the forthcoming 2027 governorship election in Benue State.
In an address to journalists following his visit to the palace, Arc. Anthony Obekpa stated:
"I wish to commence my consultations with the Idoma nation this year, engaging with key stakeholders across Idoma land, starting with the paramount ruler of my esteemed Idoma kingdom. It was a profound honor to receive royal blessings from the highly esteemed traditional authority of the Idoma Nation at the Och’Idoma Palace in Otukpo. The blessings I received today will fortify my resolve to pursue my ambition of liberating Benue State from the dire circumstances we currently face."
Furthermore, Arc. Obekpa emphasized that his foremost agenda is the comprehensive emancipation of the people of Benue State from stagnation.
"My vision for Benue State encompasses total liberation from the stagnation we are presently experiencing, which spans economic, agricultural development, and security—critical issues confronting Idoma land today. Many remain unaware that Idoma, situated in the Middle Belt region of Nigeria, suffers from insecurity more acutely than other parts of the country. We have endured significant losses in lives, agricultural produce, and property due to the incursions of herdsmen, banditry, and kidnapping, more so than any other state. My primary agenda is to rescue our people from the clutches of these criminals and to restore peace to the state."
In addressing the constituents of the Benue South Senatorial District, Arc. Anthony Obekpa urged them to unite in a singular voice, as this is the most assured path to securing leadership positions within the state:
"I implore the people of Zone C to maintain faith in this struggle, for we have endured much. However, if we remain fragmented, we shall never realize this dream. I appeal to the people of Zone C to unite as one voice, for divided sentiments cannot secure the positions we seek. Until we present a united front, our aspirations will remain unfulfilled. Let us come together and speak with one voice, for that will enable us to achieve our dreams.""""
Royal Blessings
An aspirant for the Benue State 2027 governorship election, Arc. Anthony Ejeh Obekpa, has received royal blessings from Och’Idoma, Chief John Eliagwu, at his palace in Otukpo, where he articulated his intention to the Och’Idoma regarding his aspiration to contest in the forthcoming 2027 governorship election in Benue State.
In an address to journalists following his visit to the palace, Arc. Anthony Obekpa stated:
"I wish to commence my consultations with the Idoma nation this year, engaging with key stakeholders across Idoma land, starting with the paramount ruler of my esteemed Idoma kingdom. It was a profound honor to receive royal blessings from the highly esteemed traditional authority of the Idoma Nation at the Och’Idoma Palace in Otukpo. The blessings I received today will fortify my resolve to pursue my ambition of liberating Benue State from the dire circumstances we currently face."
Furthermore, Arc. Obekpa emphasized that his foremost agenda is the comprehensive emancipation of the people of Benue State from stagnation.
"My vision for Benue State encompasses total liberation from the stagnation we are presently experiencing, which spans economic, agricultural development, and security—critical issues confronting Idoma land today. Many remain unaware that Idoma, situated in the Middle Belt region of Nigeria, suffers from insecurity more acutely than other parts of the country. We have endured significant losses in lives, agricultural produce, and property due to the incursions of herdsmen, banditry, and kidnapping, more so than any other state. My primary agenda is to rescue our people from the clutches of these criminals and to restore peace to the state."
In addressing the constituents of the Benue South Senatorial District, Arc. Anthony Obekpa urged them to unite in a singular voice, as this is the most assured path to securing leadership positions within the state:
"I implore the people of Zone C to maintain faith in this struggle, for we have endured much. However, if we remain fragmented, we shall never realize this dream. I appeal to the people of Zone C to unite as one voice, for divided sentiments cannot secure the positions we seek. Until we present a united front, our aspirations will remain unfulfilled. Let us come together and speak with one voice, for that will enable us to achieve our dreams."
"As I continue on this journey of BUILDING A BENUE FOR ALL, I am acutely aware of the formidable challenges that lie ahead. This is why I do not underestimate the significance of prayers, support, and guidance from our spiritual and traditional institutions. The blessings I received today from the Och’Idoma were bestowed with joy and encouragement, which holds great significance for me.
I am more resolute than ever to serve our people with integrity, courage, and vision. As we approach the 2026 primary elections and look forward to the 2027 general elections, I am confident that with your unwavering support and divine grace, we shall prevail.
I firmly believe that this path is divinely ordained, and by faith, I declare that I am unstoppable.
"As I continue on this journey of BUILDING A BENUE FOR ALL, I am acutely aware of the formidable challenges that lie ahead. This is why I do not underestimate the significance of prayers, support, and guidance from our spiritual and traditional institutions. The blessings I received today from the Och’Idoma were bestowed with joy and encouragement, which holds great significance for me.
I am more resolute than ever to serve our people with integrity, courage, and vision. As we approach the 2026 primary elections and look forward to the 2027 general elections, I am confident that with your unwavering support and divine grace, we shall prevail.
I firmly believe that this path is divinely ordained, and by faith, I declare that I am unstoppable.
Thank you, and may God bless the remarkable people of Benue State."
"""
Comments
Post a Comment